Rules of Play
- The lottery will take place online only. A series of monthly draws will be held during the period July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022. Draws open at 9 am EST and close at 12 noon EST on the closing date of each draw. The winning number will be announced at 1 pm on the date of the draw.
- Draw # 1 – July 1, 2021 to July 30, 2021
- Draw # 2 – August 1, 2021 to August 30, 2021
- Draw # 3 – September 1, 2021 to September 30, 2021
- Draw # 4 – October 1, 2021 to October 30, 2021
- Draw # 5 – November 1, 2021 to November 30, 2021
- Draw # 6 – December 1, 2021 to December 30, 2021
- Draw # 7 – January 1, 2022 to January 30, 2022
- Draw # 8 – February 1, 2022 to February 28, 2022
- Draw # 9 – March 1, 2022 to March 30, 2022
- Draw # 11 – April 1, 2022 to April 30, 2022
- Draw # 11 – May 1, 2022 to May 30, 2022
- Draw # 12 – June 1, 2022 to June 30, 2022
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Must be a resident of the province of Ontario at the time of purchase
- Tickets can be purchased at www.lions5050draw.ca
- Tickets are 5 for $10, 20 for $20 or 100 for $40.
- Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Canadian Bank Note Company, Ltd.
- After purchasing, patrons will receive a confirmation email with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Number Issuing System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generator (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be monitored on website and will be50% of the total sales during the time of the draw.
- The winning number will be announced at www.lions5050draw.ca
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting the Russell Lions Club at 613-445-3070 or by email at email@example.com The original ticket, no copies, may then be sent to the Russell Lions Club by e-mail for ticket verification.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address and phone number along with a scanned photo ID in order to claim their prize.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which, at a minimum, is 50% of the total sales for the draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event a winner does not come forward, the winning ticket will be kept and held for 6 months from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated back to the Russell Lions Club with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- Members of the organizing committee from the Russell Lions Club are not eligible to participate.
- The above set of rules will be posted for each raffle on the website under Rules of Play.
Connex Ontario: Mental Health & Addiction Services (1-888–230–3505) www.connexontario.ca